Thursday, January 31, 2008

THIS IS SOOOOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, he called and I had to let him see his children. I am not happy about it because as of today he has still not dropped this whole contempt of court thing and has still not made the child support payment he promised. But anyway the kids had fun for the few hours they were with him. I told him they could not spend the night because the kids really did not know who he was and that it would take some time for him to get to know them again. I have a real uneasy feeling about all of this, I don't want my kids to get hurt again and I feel like this is just something to help him look better in CS court. I am trying to do the right thing here people but let me tell you...........its the hardest thing I have ever had to do!!!!!!!!!! I will continue to keep posting the updates.

On the up side, the kids are having a better time with the teachers at school!!!!!!!!

With God's Love we can do this, and maybe he will "Get What He Gives"

No comments: