Monday, January 14, 2008

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE MY LUCK!!!

Okay, here goes. My ex husband, who for the past two years has been trying to get me to have my husband adopt my twins so he does not have to pay support which by the way he is $11,000.00 behind on and has not even attempted to see or contact his kids in over 5 years, just served me with contempt of court papers saying that I have refused him visitation for 5 or 6years!!!! Are you kidding me!! CAN YOU SAY SON OF A SUCKING BISCUIT. I have worked two jobs and given up any possible type of an "easy" life because of this man and his inability to take care of what needs to be taken care. He already got remarried less than 24 hrs. of our divorce being final and had another child less than 8 months from the date of our separation. HELLO!!!!! Do I have torture me and please keep messing with my emotions and my life, which would obviously be my children written on my forehead. Please give me a break.
Unfortunately, I know that I am not the only "FIRST WIFE" dealing with this type of cruel joke of this universe. If you guys are out there........Give some support and the promise that this thing will get better.............PLEASE!!!!!!!


I REALLY HOPE HE " GETS WHAT HE GIVES"

2 comments:

Jesse D said...

Well, I am definitely another single mom here, dealing with the consequences of another's actions. My ex husband left the state, rather than pay child support. I should count my lucky stars, though because had he stayed, he'd have succeeded in turning our nine year old into a drug addict, I'm sure. Niiiiice example of fatherhood, there, Pops.
As for my beautiful four month old, her father just *poof* decided one day that if he couldn't have a relationship with me (i.e. CONTROL ME) he doesn't want anything to do with his newborn daughter. What a sorry excuse for a man. And I thought I was doing better by choosing an older man the second time, who, btw has twin nine year old daughters and a four year old son already. You'd think someone that's already HAD kids would have his crap together. Oh, I just thought of something. Your twins father's last name isn't "Ward" is it? HAHA how funny would *that* be LOL Anyway, hang in there honey, you're not alone and although you may wanna throw something at me, God does have a plan for you, and he loves you and he doesn't like it when people mess around with those he loves. Yeah, ex husband, I'm talkin to you. The man upstairs? He ain't happy with you!!!

Clark said...

By the way, thanks for your comment on POW - The blog. Much appreciated.

You know, you might want to check out www.divorce360.com. They've got some resources on there for divorced parents, you might want to check it out. I also have another blog called Single Dads on wordpress that might be a little helpful, although it's from a male perspective, mostly.

Hang in there!