Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Today!

Things have been going a lot better at the school. I went and viewed the tape of the hallway but unfortunately you really can not see anything on those things they are in an almost green, black and white blurry nothing. I simply could not make anything out on the tape. The principal and this teacher apologized to my child and assured me that what happened was taken out of context by my child. I simply said DO NOT SHOVE MY KIDS IN ANY SHAPE FORM OR FASHION I agree to a point with superman's comment there are not enough funds for our school systems, I guess thats why our subs. are only required to have a High School Diploma which is what the teacher was when she shoved my child who was trying to show his brother a picture that he had drew at lunch. That's where the other part of Superman's comment comes in, that all my child was doing it had nothing to do with another child, he was just standing in front of a door showing his picture when the sub. shoved him and told him to go back to class. My kids are the one's that try to protect all the other kids from the bullies, Little girls and boys alike my kids think they can protect them and do not understand why they always get the so called "butt end of the stick" and treated poorly by someone in a position of authority. If my kids are respecting you ...... you should respect them, as with all children you get what you give.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should stand up if your child was really just walking down the hall and got shoved. But to take punishment out of the schools is wrong. A kid acts up he should get his butt busted! He wont do it again. I didnt!!!!